1. Why do I need to submit Form 67?
You will be required to submit Form 67 if you want to claim credit of foreign tax paid in a country or specified territory outside India. You will also be required to submit Form 67 in case of carry backward of loss of the current year resulting in refund of foreign tax for which credit has been claimed in any earlier previous years.
2. What are the modes in which Form 67 can be submitted?
Form 67 can only be submitted online on the e-Filing portal. After logging into the e-Filing portal, select Form 67, prepare and submit the form.
3. How can Form 67 be e-verified?
You can e-Verify the form using EVC or DSC. You can refer to the How to e-Verify user manual to learn more.
4. Can I add an Authorized Representative to file Form 67 on my behalf?
Yes, you can add an Authorized Representative to file Form 67 on your behalf.
5. What is the time limit to file Form 67?
Form 67 should be filed before the due date of filing of return as specified u/s 139(1).