Income Tax Department recommends that you use the following browser specifications for the best view of www.incometax.gov.in website.
You may still be able to use the website using other browsers and versions, but the pages may not display properly or you may experience difficulties to use all of the functionality.
- Microsoft Edge (88, 89, 90)
- Chrome (88, 89, 90)
- Firefox/Mozilla (88, 87, 86)
- Opera (66,67,68)
- Internet explorer ( 11)
- Windows 7.x or above, Linux and Mac
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) - used to render User Interface look and feel of the portal. Disabling this will not provide appropriate user experience.
- Cookie - used to store personalized information of user. Disabling this will not allow user to login and perform any transaction in the portal.
- Valid class 2 or class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) obtained from a DSC provider.